Monday, May 13, 2013

Floor Cleaner

I have always used my own little mix of ingredients to clean my floors but I wanted to see how well this one worked out.  And, with my experience with baking soda I was not looking forward to how this might turn out but I have to say it worked great.  The baking soda didn't leave a grimy film or sandy finish.  The solution cleaned the floor beautifully and it is now the solution I will always use when cleaning my floors.  I really was impressed with the results and it is so easy and cheap to put the solution together.  Some water, vinegar, soap and baking soda and you are ready to mop your floors to a beautiful, clean shine.  This is a must try!!!

RESULTS
PINS UP
****-ease
*****-effective
****-time
****-cost
****-practical

Original pin can be found here: http://www.food.com/recipe/floor-grease-cutter-cleaner-393210

No comments:

Post a Comment