Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Streak Free Windows

I always clean the outside of my windows as part of my Spring Cleaning and although they look pretty good they still have streaks all over them. So, you can imagine how happy I was when I saw this pin that promised no streaks on your windows.  Although, I was a little skeptical I decided to give it a try and see how it worked.  Let me say that this recipe is AMAZING.  Not only were my windows SUPER clean there were absolutely no streaks on my windows at all.  This recipe is seriously AMAZING, it costs a little because most likely you will have to buy one or two of the ingredients but the ingredients will last forever and through several batches so it ends up being pretty cheap.  It is super easy to do and super easy to put together.  I will always use this from now on to clean my windows.

RESULTS
PINS UP
*****-ease
*****-effective
*****-time
*****-cost
*****-practical

Original pin source can be found here: http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2012/04/streak-free-window-cleanerno-wiping-or.html

No comments:

Post a Comment