Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Chore Card

I love this idea for chores.  I have to say we have tried so many things in our house and they always work for the first few weeks and then die down.  This has brought a whole new motivation into our household to get chores down.  Seeing the punch card get punched and seeing it get closer to the end is enough motivation to get them to keep doing their chores.  I am not sure how long this will last but for now it has worked really well. I have to say I sort of understand, I love watching my punch cards from stores get closer to that one free thing, or that ten dollars off or whatever incentive it may be.

RESULTS
PINS UP
*****-ease
*****-effective
*****-cost
*****-time
*****-practical

Original pin can be found here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/92267945/diy-printable-punch-cards-4-colors-chore?utm_campaign=Share&utm_medium=PageTools

No comments:

Post a Comment