Friday, February 22, 2013

Cleaning stinky, mildew towels

This is a different method of cleaning your stinky, mildew towels and one I do not feel worked at all and after a week the smell was back. The other test I did on the towels with Lysol worked awesome! Enough so that I washed them with Lysol three weeks ago and the smell still has not come back. I still wash them every week just not with the Lysol.  This test requires you to run the towels through two washes and then the smell comes back with the lysol version you only run it through once and the smell does not come back.

Results
PINS DOWN
***-ease
*-effective
*-cost
*-time
*-practical

For the Lysol version click on this link: http://thecraftpatch.blogspot.com/2012/12/cleaning-stinky-towels-better-way.html

1 comment:

  1. I tried the vinegar method and it worked for a bit. Then it started to fade and streak my towels almost like they'd been bleached. Thanks for sharing an alternative!

    ReplyDelete