Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Getting your towels fluffy

I always wonder how the same recipe or something ends up on Pinterest but with a totally different use.  This pin for getting your towels fluffy again is the same exact pin for getting rid of the mildew smell out of your towels and I am here to tell you that it does not work.  You are not going to get the results you are looking for with this pin.   Plus I am so weary of using baking soda in much else other than cooking ever since I used it to unclog my drains and it clogged them and to clean my shower head and it made it worse or to clean my stove and it left huge white streaks for months.  Baking soda is my nemesis and it does not work on things that have to do with cleaning.  There is a reason our parents quit using it and waited for something more advanced to come out for cleaning around the house, it's because it is the worst at cleaning around the house.  So if you happened to miss my point here, this does not work and you will not get the results you are searching for.

RESULTS
PINS DOWN
*-ease
*-effective
*-cost
*-time
*-practical


No comments:

Post a Comment