Thursday, March 14, 2013

Peachy Keen Bars

I have to tell you, I have tried a lot of different peach cobbler recipes(this is very much like a cobbler), even Paula Dean and they all have not turned out and I have been so disappointed.  Let me tell you that I was not one bit disappointed with this cobbler.  Oh MY GOSH it was so, so, so, so, so, so(is that enough so's) GOOD!!! and it was dang easy to put together.  It only has a few ingredients, comes together really fast and is really, really good.  We all loved this and will definitely make this over and over again.

PINS UP
*****-ease
*****-effective
*****-cost
*****-time
*****-practical
*****-taste

Original pin can be found here: http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/dessert/cake/peachy-keen-bars.html#.T2CUyHsx2zh.pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment