Thursday, September 19, 2013

Making bakers twine

I love this pin and it is actually something my mom showed me how to do before I ever saw the pin.  This is such a great way to make bakers twine.  You just get this thread or twine, get some sharpies or the markers they suggest.  Sharpies work just as well and you can get so many colors plus the markers they use are a lot more expensive.  You take the twine and wrap it around a ruler and then color it about every inch or so.  It is so easy, I always do it when I am sitting and watching t.v.  and it makes it goes by so fast.  I am so glad people come up with these ideas, aren't you??

RESULTS
PINS UP
*****-ease
*****-time
*****-cost
*****-effective
*****-practical


Original pin can be found here: http://thefrugalcrafter.wordpress.com/2011/04/19/make-your-own-bakers-twine/

No comments:

Post a Comment