Friday, September 27, 2013

Making Old or Ugly Things New

This is such a fun thing to do and so easy and you can virtually do it with about anything.  I found an owl and a Nome that were bright pink and they were so cute but I really wanted them to match my red living room, so I painted them red and they turned out perfect.  I also found the cutest lanterns at Target but they were blue so I took a can of spray paint to them as well and they now match perfectly.  Sometimes it is hard for us to think outside the box, especially when we are looking at old things but you can pretty much take anything and alter it how you want too.  I especially love the camera in this picture, I so want to do that for my house but paint it red of course.

RESULTS
PINS UP
*****-ease
*****-effective
*****-time
*****-cost
*****-practical


Original pin can be found here: http://makezine.com/craft/from_craft_kitsch_to_cool/

No comments:

Post a Comment