Monday, October 8, 2012

DIY Bath Colors

 This pins states that you put water into an ice cube tray and then put food coloring into the water and then freeze them, once they are frozen you can take them out and put them in your kids bathtubs and they turn the water colors.  The only reason I do not like this is because I know I would forget these were in my freezer and then it would take up more room in my freezer then I would want.  It is easier for me to just buy the color tablets next to the bathtub to just put in when the kids take a bathtub.  Other than those many reasons, this did work and the kids thought it was fun but I just know I don't have the time for this and I would definitely forget about them.

RESULTS
PINS UP
*****-ease
*****-effectiveness
*****-cost
*****-time
**-practical 


No comments:

Post a Comment