Monday, October 1, 2012

Water Blob

So this pin says you can take two plastic drop cloths, tape them together and fill it up with water and then it becomes this big bouncy, water blob. 
I have to say I had really high hopes for this one and can I tell you this was a MAJOR Pins Down.  Not only was it a complete pain to get the sheeting out straight and to keep it straight but to then tape it all together, it took forever! Then it took forever to fill it up! Even after all of that, I was still excited to see how it would turn out.  As you can see mine would never stay in a rectangle and kept folding over itself.  It would not fill up all of the way so it was hard and not bouncy when you stepped on it.  I followed the directions to a tee but yet it still did not come out anything like it should have.  When I finally finished and went to walk on it, I discovered there were about three or four holes, that at some point, had happened.  This was definitely not worth the time or effort you put into it! There are so many other things that are easier and quicker and last longer.



RESULTS
PINS DOWN
no stars- ease
no stars-effectiveness
no stars-time
*-cost
no stars-practical

No comments:

Post a Comment