Tuesday, July 22, 2014

How to Unstick a Bottle of Nail Polish

I have to say that we had a bottle of nail polish that has been stuck closed for almost a year.  I tried everything and could not get the thing open so I pretty much had given up.  Then I saw this Pin and I thought I would try it.  Not only did it work but it worked FAST!!!  I put the bottle in and within a few seconds I was able to open the bottle.  Not only was it fast and it worked but it was cheap.  A glass and water, that is all you need.  I was so happy, it is one of my favorite colors and has quite a bit left in the bottle.  YAY!! for pins that work.  I absolutely love it when they turn out.

RESULTS
PINS UP
*****-ease
*****-effective
*****-time
*****-cost
*****-practical

You can find the original pin here:
http://www.polishinsomniac.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment