Thursday, July 31, 2014

Nothing Bundt Cakes Copycat Cake

I have never had one of these bundt cakes but I have wanted one so bad.  The store near to me is about 45 minutes away so I don't get by there very often and the few times I have they have been closed.  But I have heard these are amazing cakes so I was very excited to try this knock off to see how good it was.  Can I just say, this was one of the best cakes I have ever eaten.  It was so moist and soft and tasted delicious. And, look how pretty it looks, what a great gift for someone.   It was easy enough to put together, no hard directions, no weird ingredients.  It was cheap, I had all of the ingredients and it was so, so yummy.  Seriously, you have to try this cake, it is WONDERFUL..

RESULTS
PINS UP
*****-ease
*****-effective
*****-time
*****-practical
*****-cost
*****-taste

Original pin can be found here: www.tastesbetterfromscratch.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment