Wednesday, July 23, 2014

M&M Monster Dip

I decided to make this while my kids had friends over so that I had plenty of taste testers.  I have to say by the way they all felt and the way I felt, this was not the best.  We make a cookie dough dip that is to die for(on this blog) and I think we were comparing the two and this just did not match up.  It tasted too much like one ingredient and was just not that good. It did not take that long and was easy to make, the ingredients were a cost but not too expensive but when the end product doesn't turn out good then the cost is too much. Other than that the overall taste was just not there.

RESULTS
PINS DOWN
***-ease
*-effective
***-time
**-cost
*-practical
*-taste

You can find the original pin here:
www.sixsisters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment