Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cleaning your Blinds

I needed to do a little spring cleaning since  I had a two week break in between semesters so I decided to try this as I cleaned my blinds.  You take a mixture of vinegar and water and then use a sock to clean your blinds. I find a sock quite annoying I do not feel like it gets into the crevices well and very much prefer a towel, but that is just my preference.  Other than that this solution worked great, got off all of the dirt and grime and made the blinds look nice and white again. It was fast and easy to put together and easy to use.

RESULTS
PINS UP
*****-ease
*****-effective
****-time
*****-cost
*****-practical

Original pin can be found here: http://keephomesimple.blogspot.com/2012/10/how-to-clean-dirty-blinds.html

No comments:

Post a Comment