Tuesday, January 22, 2013

How to clean your mildew towels

Ok, I thought this was crazy when I read this.  You are supposed to add lysol to your wash of towels and it gets rid of the mildew smell that you get in your towels.  Even after I did it and it worked I still feel weird putting lysol in my washer with my towels but it makes sense.  This was awesome, I had tried other pins to no avail and this  one totally worked.  You just add some lysol to your normal wash of towels and tadaa, the mildew smell is gone and stays away as well. Super easy, fast and cheap to do and completely effective.

RESULTS
PINS UP
*****-ease
*****-effective
*****-time
*****-cost
*****-practical

original pin can be found here: http://thecraftpatch.blogspot.com/2012/12/cleaning-stinky-towels-better-way.html

No comments:

Post a Comment