Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Shaving Cream Bath Paints

Some of you may have seen this on The Daily Dish but I wanted to post it on here as well.  This is a great paint for the kids to use in the bathtub.  It is so easy to put together and cheap.  All you need is a can of shaving cream, I got mine at the dollar store for 1 dollar, and some food coloring.  I keep mine in a small, round Tupperware with lids so they do not dry out.  Put in your shaving cream and add a few drops of food coloring, mix all the food coloring in and that's it.  Give your kids some paint brushes and let them go to town.   I have to say that I tried all of the paints out there with corn starch and soap and they DO NOT work but this one is a pins up all of the way.  The best part is that it just washes away with the next shower!
                                                                my kids art project

RESULTS
PINS UP
ease-*****
effectiveness-*****
time-*****
cost-*****
practical-*****

No comments:

Post a Comment