Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Homemade Lemon/Lime Juice

I think this is a great idea but my two recommendations are that you get A LOT of lemons and limes and make sure you have something to squeeze them with.  I used five lemons and limes for my containers but since you only use a little of them in cooking it should last me quite awhile.  I think it is nice to have fresh foods when you can and it is nice that you can freeze this as well.  That way if lemons are on sale you can get them and then freeze the juice to use later.  Lemons and Limes are usually really cheap, I think mine were 12 cents each, and this really did not take forever and I did not have anything but my hands to squeeze them.  It would go even faster if you had something to squeeze them with.

RESULTS
PINS UP
ease-*****
effectiveness-*****
cost-*****
time-****
practical-****

Original post can be found here: http://www.kalynskitchen.com/2009/04/freezing-fresh-lemon-juice-and-lime.html

No comments:

Post a Comment