Monday, July 2, 2012

Baking Soda to clean the Toilet


I was really excited about this Pin because baking soda can be really cheap and the fact that you don't have to do anything but put it in the toilet and let it sit.  Not having to put my hands on a stinky brush and clean the toilet, that really appealed to me.  So I tested it and what I found is that it did not do anything, it did not get rid of the ring in my bowl and not only that for cleaning toilets once a week, times 4 toilets I would have to buy stock in baking soda!!  It is so much cheaper to buy a cheap toilet bowl cleaner, some of those .99 centers work wonders and then continue to use my brush to clean.  They last a lot longer and are much more effective.



Results
PINS DOWN 
*- cost
*-effectiveness
*-time spent

No comments:

Post a Comment