Thursday, July 5, 2012

Soda boxes as Canned Food Organizer

What an awesome idea, when I saw this I knew I need to try it out.  I first set out to save as many soda/pop/coke boxes as I could.  Then I used mod-podge and wrapping paper on covered the boxes so they looked sort of pretty. I have to say that was the hardest part, I think if I would have used a thicker paper it may have been a little easier.  I just wrapped the boxes like a present and mod-podged it all on. They turned out really well.  I set out to put all of my cans inside them and then I started stacking them and they caved in.  So I took some popsicle sticks and reinforced the top of the boxes.  Once I did that they were sturdy enough to stack and I had no problems after that.  I love the way my pantry looks know and it is so easy to see what we have and do not have.  Thank you to those who have come up with this awesome idea. I gave the time three stars because it does take a little time to get the paper on the boxes and three stars for cost because it is only not expensive if you already by the soda for your home, if you do not buy soda, the best way would be to ask others to save their boxes for you.



RESULTS
PINS UP
*****- effectiveness
***- time
***- cost

No comments:

Post a Comment