Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bleaching Clothing


This was pretty easy to do and turned out pretty cute, I have to say.  I used my Silhouette to cut out my letters and I used vinyl so I could just stick them right onto the shirt which made it really easy but you could use any sort of die cut machine to cut out the letters or shape or you could use the computer or stencils and then just double stick them on to the shirt.  If you do it the latter way you will want to make sure ALL of the letter is sticking to the shirt.   Another way would be using alphabet stickers. I got the bleach in a spray bottle and sprayed the shirt.  You just need to mist the shirt, at first I did not think I used enough bleach, but as it dried I realized that I had.  This is a simple, easy and cheap craft. Especially if you just use an already owned shirt, which is what we did.




Results
PINS UP
*****- time
*****- cost
*****-ease
*****- practical

Original post can be found here:
http://jameehomemaker.blogspot.com/2010/02/bleach-stenciled-t-shirts.html

No comments:

Post a Comment