Friday, July 13, 2012

Scooter Stand

Thank you to the woman who had the foresight for this idea.  It is awesome!!  I hated tripping over scooters and bikes and having them lay all over the garage.  My husband and I bought the needed 2x4's and set out to make our own.  First it only took about 20 minutes and we even made room for the bikes on ours. Plus you cannot get much cheaper than 2x4's. Most bike racks like this are upwards of 50 dollars.  We set ours up to be bike, scooter, bike, scooter, that way each child has their bike and scooter together.  We just made the slot for the bikes smaller than the slots for the scooters.  I love this, it has made our garage much more tidy and I have to say I have been so impressed with our kids because they have kept on top of keeping their bikes and scooters on the rack.  Awesome idea!!!!





Results
PINS UP
*****- ease
*****-effectiveness
*****-cost
*****- time
*****- practical

1 comment:

  1. Does it really keep the bikes from tipping over with just a 2x4? And do you have to make it the full length of the bike to hold both wheels?

    ReplyDelete