Monday, July 30, 2012

Magnet Board


I saw this at Christmas time and made one for my mom and sister in-law but I did not think to use a cookie sheet from the dollar store.  I used sheet metal from the plumbing department at the hardware store, the only benefit of that, is that you can make them quite a bit bigger.  For this test I made mine round but they work just the same.  They turn out so cute and are really easy to make.  Pick your fabric, wrap it and secure it.  The ribbon is easy to add as well and then add cute magnets and you are done.  I just glued my ribbon to the back instead of drilling holes and threading it through.  A great gift for yourself or anyone in your life.

RESULTS
PINS UP
*****-ease
*****-effectiveness
*****-time
*****-cost
*****-practical
Original pin can be found here:
http://oldegreencupboard.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment