Friday, July 13, 2012

Bouncing Bubbles

 My oldest received some bouncing bubbles from her Grandma this Easter and the kids LOVED them, I mean LOVED them.  When I saw this recipe, I was very excited to try it to see if it really worked.  I pinned this one and then went and looked at it and I have to say I was discouraged when I saw you had to wear gloves to make them not pop.  Now seriously, our gloves are put away for the summer and I do not think my kids will put gloves on every time they want to blow bubbles but hey, I thought I would try it anyway.  This recipe definitely made bubbles but they were not bouncing bubbles, they popped just like regular bubbles, so it was a good recipe for bubbles but not bouncing bubbles.  We were bummed, we were hoping these would work but oh well, on to the next test.
RESULTS
PINS DOWN
*-effective
*-time
*-cost
*-practical

No comments:

Post a Comment