Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Newspaper as Window Cleaner


I did not have to test this one out because it brought back many years of memories for me.  As a teenager I spent hours on a ladder outside our house cleaning the windows with newspaper and vinegar.  It may have been a form of punishment, not saying though. Although it works awesome and they do not leave streaks, it takes a really long time to get it perfect.  You have to try multiple times to get it streak free and get everything off of the window.  They make so many streak free products now that it is much easier to use one of those than to use the newspaper.  I do not recommend this way of cleaning glass and not just because of my wonderful memories, it really is such a hassle to get it done right. Plus it is dirty, you get everything all over your hands.

RESULTS
PINS DOWN
**- cost
*-time
**-effectiveness

No comments:

Post a Comment