Sunday, July 8, 2012

Oreo Pops

These are so cute and I have a serious Oreo lover in my home.  I knew that she would just LOVE these.  I did not have any popsicle sticks so I used skewers, which I would not recommend.  When I make them again I will make sure I follow the steps she outlines on the directions of applying the popsicles sticks.  The skewers were not stable enough for the heavy Oreo.  I used Wilton melts and melted them down in the microwave and then used the sprinkles I had on hand.  I do not think my turned out nearly as cute as hers but I think given a few tries and all of the right supplies, they could turn out really cute.  They also tasted great, my kids loved them and ate them in a heartbeat, even my non-chocolate lover.  I know I cannot believe I have a child who does not like chocolate, I ask every day where he came from :) 


RESULTS
PINS UP
***- ease
*****- taste
****- time
****- cost
***- practical

Original post can be found here:
http://www.makoodle.com/oreo-pops/

No comments:

Post a Comment