Monday, July 2, 2012

WELCOME

Welcome to our blog!! Thanks for visiting and I hope you can find some of this information very helpful and hopefully this can make your life a little bit easier.  I am a firm believer that a lot of things are put out there solely for product placement and not because it really works or that it is the cheapest solution out there.  There are certain food magazines that come out and to make any of the recipes you have to use only their products and quite frankly limiting your choices to their food makes the food not quite as tasty as it could be.   Also, many pictures of products or ideas are doctored up and made to look beautiful but not realistic.  So in my search I am finding out what really works and what does not work.  This way life can be a little easier.  There is not much worse than spending hours and money on something and then having to do something else because it did not work out the way it was supposed to.  Please leave comments and note that these are solely my opinions from tests that I conduct.  If you would like me to test a pin, send me a message with a link to the pin and I will try my best to test it out for you .

No comments:

Post a Comment