Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bath Mat as Car Seat Protector

I saw this on Pinterest when I was looking at some of the other cleaning solutions and thought, hey, I do something similar, so I must share.  The mats you can buy in the auto parts store can cost upwards of twenty dollars.  We have four car seats in our car that leave indentions and food crumbs, from the little people in those car seats, all over the seats.  Instead I use bath towels, you can hardly see them so it does not make the car look disheveled and it works perfect.  Plus who does not have a few extra, old towels sitting around the house that they can use.  If all else fails you can buy bath mats and towels for extremely cheap at most stores.



RESULTS
PINS UP
*****- effectiveness
*****- cost
*****- time

No comments:

Post a Comment