Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Cleaning between the glass on your oven door

Ok people, if you want something that is going to take you quite a bit of time and requires the oven door to be taken apart then this is the one for you.  First, the directions are for a Frigidaire but I am sure most are the same.  Next, you have to take the oven door off and then unscrew a bunch of pieces and then you can get to the glass to clean it.  After that have fun putting it all back together.  My oven glass has never been so dirty that I would have the time to go to all of that trouble, which says a lot since I like things so stinkin clean.  I guess if I ever do, I now know where to look.  This is something that is just not that practical and would take a lot of time.  I am ok with my oven door and will not be trying this anytime soon.


RESULTS
PINS DOWN
*-ease
*-time
***-cost
*-practical


If you are interested here is the link to the original post:
http://www.jimcarson.com/2011/cleaning-between-the-door-glass-of-a-frigidaire-oven/

No comments:

Post a Comment