Thursday, July 5, 2012

Scouring Stick


When we moved in to our most recent house this is what the toilets looked like.  Hey, what can you expect from a single dad with two boys.  I know in the picture it looks like a ring around the toilet but let me tell you, it was a thick, disgusting ring.  I tried so many products and nothing could even make it budge.  So I headed to the cleaning aisle at the store to see what I could find and I saw this Scouring Stick.  Let me tell you this thing is amazing, it not only got rid of the ring, as you can see in the picture, but it did it with hardly any work on my behalf and it took about two seconds.  I was so happy to find something to get rid of that because I really did not want to replace the toilets.   Oh, and it was not that expensive, just a few dollars.

RESULTS
PINS UP
*****- effectiveness
*****- cost
*****- time

No comments:

Post a Comment